If you are currently a member and wish to renew your membership please click here.
NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
IMPORTANT – A SEPARATE FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY EACH APPLICANT.
This form complies with the requirements of the GDPR and enables you to decide how we use your personal information. You can contact the Membership Secretary, or any member of the Committee, at any time if your wish to change your preferences.
We will hold your information for a minimum of one year and a maximum of six years. (If you allow us to reclaim Gift Aid, information is retained for six years for legal purposes.)
SEE GENERAL CONSENT AND PRIVACY STATEMENT BELOW
All members must:
- Abide by the Principles of the u3a movement.
- Always act in the best interests of the u3a and never do anything to bring the u3a into disrepute.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
- Advise the committee of any change in your personal details.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
You don’t need to print it out and complete it by hand. Fill in the boxes on the screen and press the “Apply now” button at the bottom of the form. If you have left any important boxes unfilled you will see an error message so that you can correct them. Once you have submitted the form correctly you will receive a message almost immediately and an email explaining how to pay within a few minutes. If this appears not to have been received please check your Junk/Rubbish box.
You are already a member so you don’t need to register again.
If you would like to register another member then click the log out button below first.