Wed 28 Sep @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Previous and new members welcome!
This is a re-start of a group that started existence just prior to the pandemic!
It will restart as a visit only group (no talks or meetings) as this is an easy way to get started, and an easy way to run a group!
The format is to visit a series of local antique emporiums or markets in the Suffolk area, with the occasional foray across the county line.
We will make our own way to the venue (hopefully car-sharing will come into being as we get to know each other) for a 1pm start – then it’s a hour wandering around the venue, coming together at 2pmish for a coffee and discussion about what we have seen (and possibly purchased).
It is an informal group context, with no one teaching others, we all learn from each other.
If the group decides it wants to take on additional activities such as arranging speakers this will be up to the group members.
2022/3 Provisional Programme:
- Sept 28: Long Melford Antiques Interiors and Lifestyles
- Oct 26: Baythorne Hall Antiques + Lilly Rose Vintages, Horseheath
- Nov: 30 Risby Barns, Risby
- Dec – no trip (holiday season)
- Jan 25 Clare Antiques and Interiors
- Feb 22 Lavenham: Timbers Antiques & Collectables (café: Lavenham Blue Vintage Tea Rooms)
- Mar 29. Bury St Edmunds : Smoking Monkey and Ellie Boo – tea at Procupios
- April 26. Ely??
- May 31. Yoxford Antique Centre
- June 28th TBA
- July 26th